Book Title: 550+ PSAT Practice Questions, 2nd Edition: Extra Preparation to Help Achieve an Excellent Score (College Test Preparation)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Author: Princeton Review
Related BooksTHE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS
. Get all the prep you need to ace the PSAT with 550+ practice questions & everything you need to know about National Merit Scholarships!Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• Familiarize yourself with the test and timing with our PSAT overview
• Prepare for all question types with Reading, Writing & Language, and Math drills
• Pinpoint your strengths and work through your weaknesses with a full-length practice testWork Smarter, Not Harder.
• Diagnose and learn from your mistakes with complete answer explanations for every question
• See The Princeton Review’s techniques in action and solidify your PSAT knowledge
• Learn fundamental test-prep strategies to eliminate choices and quickly solve problemsHone Your Competitive Admissions Edge.
• Learn everything you need to know about National Merit® Scholarships
• Take bonus warm-up drills online
• Discover useful post-SAT advice in an extra, online “College Insider”supplement