Book Title: ACT English, Reading & Writing Prep: Includes 500+ Practice Questions (Kaplan Test Prep)
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
Author: Kaplan Test Prep
Related BooksKaplan's ACT English, Reading & Writing Prep provides focused practice and expert tips to help you sharpen your skills so you can face the test with confidence. Kaplan is the Official Partner for Live Online Prep for the ACT. For more information visit kaptest.com/onlinepreplive.
Kaplan is so certain that ACT English, Reading & Writing Prep
offers the guidance you need that we guarantee it: After studying with our book, you'll score higher on the ACT—or you'll get your money back
- More than 500 reading and writing practice questions
- Analysis of the specific types of reading passages that appear on the test: prose fiction, humanities, and social studies
- Review of essential grammar, syntax, and punctuation issues that you should master
- A section on how to approach the optional writing section of the test, updated for the revised ACT Writing Test
- Fully aligned with the actual ACT for realistic, test-like content to help you avoid surprises on Test Day
- Up-to-date information on the format and structure of the test
- We know the test: Our Learning Engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the ACT – using real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans.
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians make sure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years, and more than 95% of our students get into their top-choice schools. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.