Book Title: ACT Prep Book 2017-2018: Test Prep Book & Practice Test Questions for the English, Math, Reading, Science, and Writing Sections of the ACT Exam
Publisher: Test Prep Books
Author: Test Prep Books
ACT Prep Book 2017-2018: Test Prep Book & Practice Test Questions for the English, Math, Reading, Science, and Writing Sections of the ACT Exam
- SAT Prep 2017-2018: Study Guide & Practice Test Questions for the Reading, Writing & Language, Math, & Essay Sections on the College Board SAT Exam
- ACT Prep Book 2018-2019: ACT Study Guide and Practice Test Questions for the ACT Test
- Cracking the ACT with 6 Practice Tests, 2017 Edition: The Techniques, Practice, and Review You Need to Score Higher (College Test Preparation)
- Barron's ACT Flash Cards, 2nd Edition: 410 Flash Cards to Help You Achieve a Higher Score
- The Official ACT Prep Guide, 2018: Official Practice Tests + 400 Bonus Questions Online
- ACT Prep Plus 2018: 5 Practice Tests + Proven Strategies + Online (Kaplan Test Prep)
- The Official SAT Study Guide, 2018 Edition (Official Study Guide for the New Sat)
- 8 Practice Tests for the ACT: Includes 1,728 Practice Questions (Kaplan Test Prep)
- ACT Math: The Guide: Skip the Prep Courses
- 1,471 ACT Practice Questions, 5th Edition: Extra Preparation to Help Achieve an Excellent Score (College Test Preparation)
Developed for test takers trying to achieve a passing score on the ACT, this comprehensive study guide
•Introduction to the ACT
•Detailed Answer Explanations
Each section of the test has a comprehensive review that goes into detail to cover all of the content likely to appear on the ACT.
The practice test questions are each followed by detailed answer explanations. If you miss a question, it's important that you are able to understand the nature of your mistake and how to avoid making it again in the future. The answer explanations will help you to learn from your mistakes and overcome them.
Understanding the latest test-taking strategies is essential to preparing you for what you will expect on the exam. A test taker has to not only understand the material that is being covered on the test, but also must be familiar with the strategies that are necessary to properly utilize the time provided and get through the test without making any avoidable errors.
Anyone planning to take the ACT should take advantage of the review material, practice test questions, and test-taking strategies contained in this study guide.