Book Title: Connecticut Foundations of Reading Test Secrets Study Guide: Review for the Connecticut Foundations of Reading Test (Mometrix Secrets Study Guides)
Publisher: Mometrix Media LLC
Author: Reading Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
Related Books***Includes Practice Test Questions*** Get the test prep help you need to be successful on the Connecticut Foundations of Reading Test.
The Connecticut Foundations of Reading Test is extremely challenging and thorough test preparation is essential for success. Connecticut Foundations of Reading Test Secrets Study Guide
is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the Connecticut Foundations of Reading Test.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the Connecticut Foundations of Reading Test as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer. Connecticut Foundations of Reading Test Secrets Study Guide
- A detailed overview of the Connecticut Foundations of Reading Test
- A guide to foundations of reading development
- An analysis of development of reading comprehension
- An in-depth look at reading assessment and instruction
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations.
It's filled with the critical information you'll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the Pearson Education, Inc.'s National Evaluation Series (NES) expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam. The Foundations of Reading Development section covers:
The Development of Reading Comprehension section covers:
- Children's literacy development
- Teaching the alphabetic principle
- Instructional strategy for generating rhymes
The Reading Assessment and Instruction section covers:
- Teaching students to self-monitor their own reading comprehension
- Multipass learning strategy
- General nature of children's vocabulary development
- Teaching reading comprehension skills to fifth-grade students
- Comprehension skills needed for reading expository and informational texts
- Critical thinking
- Using technology
- Miscue analysis
- Differentiating instruction in reading fluency
- Planning literacy-rich environments
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to passing the Connecticut Foundations of Reading Test. Concepts and principles aren't simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. The guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it's written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
Any test prep guide is only as good as its practice questions and answers, and that's another area where our guide stands out. Our test designers have provided scores of test questions that will prepare you for what to expect on the actual Connecticut Foundations of Reading Test. Each answer is explained in depth, in order to make the principles and reasoning behind it crystal clear.
We've helped thousands of people pass standardized tests and achieve their education and career goals. We've done this by setting high standards for our test preparation guides, and our Connecticut Foundations of Reading Test Secrets Study Guide
is no exception. It's an excellent investment in your future.