Primary: Astronomy 2018.pdf - 21,931 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Astronomy 2018.pdf - 40,671 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Astronomy 2018.pdf - 29,165 KB/Sec
- Astronomy 2018 Wall Calendar
- 2018 Guide to the Night Sky: A Month-by-Month Guide to Exploring the Skies Above North America
- Space 2018 Wall Calendar: Views from the Hubble Telescope
- Deep Space Mysteries 2018 Calendar
- The Year in Space 2018 Wall Calendar, Large Format 16" x 22" When Open, Over 120 Astronomy & Space Exploration Images, Moon Phases, Space History, Sky Events
- Hubble Space Telescope 2018 12 x 12 Inch Monthly Square Wall Calendar by Wyman, Science Space Technology NASA
- Starry Nights 2018 Astronomy Wall Calendar (13.5" x 9.75")
- Earth and Space 2018 Wall Calendar: Photographs from the Archives of NASA
- The Year in Space 2018 Desk Calendar, Spiral Bound 6" x 9", 136 pages, 53 Weekly Astronomy and Space Exploration Images, Daily Moon Phases, Space History, Sky Events, Planning Calendars
- Hubble's Universe: Greatest Discoveries and Latest Images
Majestic spiral arms of a remote galaxy shimmer from the combined light of 50 billion stars. The ethereal curtains of the aurora borealis ripple across the night sky. Vast clouds of gas and dust, 10,000 times wider than the solar system, pervade the galaxy. Captured by the cameras of talented amateur astronomers and by the world's most powerful research telescopes, the universe's impressive wonders are presented in Astronomy 2018 in brilliant high-resolution color.
This 12-image collection was compiled by stargazing authority Terence Dickinson, author of Hubble's Universe and NightWatch. He brings a wealth of practical experience to the calendar's diary of predicted celestial events, which range from meteor showers to eclipses.