Book Title: Stones of Remembrance: Healing Scriptures for Your Mind, Body, and Soul (Memory Rescue Resource)
Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.
Author: Dr. Daniel G. Amen
- Memory Rescue: Supercharge Your Brain, Reverse Memory Loss, and Remember What Matters Most
- Memory Rescue Cookbook: 50 Memory Boosting Superfoods Meals-Load Your Diet With Whole, Healthy Foods That Fill You Up
- Change Your Brain, Change Your Life (Revised and Expanded): The Breakthrough Program for Conquering Anxiety, Depression, Obsessiveness, Lack of Focus, Anger, and Memory Problems
- The Amen Solution: The Brain Healthy Way to Lose Weight and Keep It Off
- The Brain Warrior's Way: Ignite Your Energy and Focus, Attack Illness and Aging, Transform Pain into Purpose
- The Brain Warrior's Way Cookbook: Over 100 Recipes to Ignite Your Energy and Focus, Attack Illness and Aging, Transform Pain into Purpose
- Food: What the Heck Should I Eat?
- The Daniel Plan Jumpstart Guide: Daily Steps to a Healthier Life
- The Toxin Solution: How Hidden Poisons in the Air, Water, Food, and Products We Use Are Destroying Our Health--AND WHAT WE CAN DO TO FIX IT
- I've Been Thinking . . .: Reflections, Prayers, and Meditations for a Meaningful Life
This inspirational companion to Memory Rescue
, Dr. Daniel Amen’s groundbreaking book, is an invitation to discover the healing power of Scripture meditation and memorization as an intentional spiritual discipline.
There is a reason the Bible calls us over and over again to “remember.” Remembering God’s acts, promises, and guidelines for living is essential to a healthy spiritual life. And as part of regular spiritual practices such as Scripture meditation and memorization, it can contribute to a healthier mind and body as well—reducing stress, increasing brain capacity, and even helping to reverse problems like memory loss.Stones of Remembrance
- Key Scriptures to memorize and meditate on so they’ll always be with you when you need to be inspired, challenged, or comforted
- An introduction to the biblical and biological basis for “remembrance” as a healthy life habit
- Tips for incorporating Scripture meditation and memorization into your life and increasing your memory capacity
Whether purchased as a gift or as a practical spiritual follow-up to Memory Rescue
, Stones of Remembrance
is a wonderful resource to help cultivate the healing power of God-focused remembering.